Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little Girls...

When I was a little girl, I would spend my lazy Sunday afternoons watching old movies. I loved Shirley Temple, but by far my favorite movie was Gigi with Maurice Chevalier. I know someday, I will curl-up with my 3 girls on a lazy Sunday afternoon - pile on the blankets and watch old movies over and over again.

Oh wait, did I say 3 girls? Yes it's true - she's a girl. Here's proof - and what I am assuming will be her only crotch shot ever posted on the internet.
Photobucket
We couldn't be more thrilled!
xoxo,t


Photobucket

10 comments:

Aunt Sandy said...

Congrats - sorry I look at these pictures and I just can't make anything out good thing it said girl. Love to all

Kristi Pohl said...

so does Jed want to know? as he will surely find out now...

Melanie said...

congrats! i think a boy would be lost in your house anyway w/ all that matilda jane. :) so happy for you, tracy, and praying for a continued healthy pregnancy!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

3 girls! FANTASTIC news. And I love her little profile-- she's going to be a beauty!

Jaci said...

I congratulated you on Facebook, too, but such great news needs congratulating twice. Here's to many more bubble rompers and Matlida Jane in your future!

Heather said...

yay! aren't girls the best?! congrats! =)

Melanie said...

Congratulations Tracy! Wonderful news & she is adorable! I just love those profile ultrasound pics! Hope that you are feeling well!

Grammy said...

These pictures are so amazing to see. I loved the call from Eloise and Esther telling me they were going to have another sister! They were so excited.

Amanda M. said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Now, for her name? I just love your girls' names, so I am so excited to hear this one when she arrives!
Many prayers for a continued healthy pregnancy! :)

pinkebody said...

Congrats!

We just found out we're having another girl as well.

Maybe our hubby's can room together elsewhere during the teenage years ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails