Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Great American Pastime...

...shopping...

kidding...

Baseball! Nobody knows baseball better than my nephews! They pretty much eat, breath, live and love baseball daily from April to August each year.

We were lucky to catch this one playing a game...yes, I know he is suppose to be watching the game..and not me...but ya know, he's 9...it happens. It was fun to see him play....score some runs and win that day!

Here is what the gang looks like watching the game...and yes, that is a field of corn in the background...I don't get that close to corn very often..and I'm okay with that.

This guy also plays - but his season was already over...so he and some friends were just playing around so I did get some rather professional shots....and all professional players have juice mustaches ya know...



This guy is a real pro...just turned 14 and is AMAZING..did I say AMAZING..well I meant AMAZING! I didn't get to see him play during our trip...but trust me...he's AMAZING. Two years ago, his Little League team won the State Championship and went on to play towards the Little League World Series. I am thinking he will go pro someday and take care of us all in our old age..or even in our 50's perhaps would be okay...

Since I didn't get to see him play...here are just some handsome shots on one day..and then a new "do" on the next day...hhhmmm...



..and we can't have a post without my lovelies. The boys were teaching them to play one day. I must say they ain't too shabby. Notice how gorgeous sweet Eloise looks whilst batting..and see, she can bat left or right-handed. She is a natural...




I was messing around with my camera settings on this one to make her kind of glow...kewl, eh?

...and we can't forget Miss Esther fielding the ball(is that the right term?) and being told to keep her eye on the ball. Oh well, she is only 3..there is still time for greatness.

3 comments:

Kristi Pohl said...

I would say that miss Eloise is ready for T Ball! But you won't like the team t-shirts, maybe you could get Matilda Jane to whip up something cute...hey, a whole new market!

Aunt Sandy said...

It was great to see how the boys have grown and they are such nice looking young men. Sounds like you and the girls had a good time - I'm sure it was too short.

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Cute pics! And I like the blonde 'do on your nephew - very handsome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails