Monday, November 10, 2008

Goodbye Old Friends....

I bought you on the Kalverstraat 7 years ago...you have served me well..through rain, snow, sleet and sun..with jeans, cords, skirts and dresses. Casual yet dressy...cute yet edgy...comfortable and classy. Just perfect. I have loved you to pieces.

However, all good things must come to an end..you are now scuffed, smelly, your straps are broken and well, it is time to move on my friends.

I tossed you in the garbage today. Goodbye.

I will survive though - and have moved on. It is Nordstrom's half-yearly sale you know, and I found a sexy, black, zip-up flat little pair that did just the trick to ease my pain.

I won't post pictures though - as that would be too much evidence of my shopping. Please, if you see me wearing my new friends and Jed is near - ask me why I am wearing those "old things again." I would appreciate your support.
xoxo,t

1 comment:

Melanie said...

nordstrom half yearly sale? i need boots too. and a coat. and pretty much a whole winter wardrobe. i could use a personal shopper, and a visit from clint and stacey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails