Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break...

Photobucket
With much internal debate(that is fighting with myself) and many discussions with NWA(that is fighting with the airlines), we are going to Florida.

It is snowing in Minnesota today - perhaps going to Florida is a very good thing. I need some sunshine, I need to recharge, I need to relax and restore and refresh.

I also need the snow to be gone by the time we get home.

As Esther says about this weather, "why do we keep having Spring without Flowers?" It shouldn't be this way.
Photobucket
I miss you Papa and know you are happy and at peace.

See you all in a week.

xoxo,t.

...oh and if you see Jed while we are gone, please remind him to feed the cat and scoop the box and maybe run the vacuum a few times this week. It would help my return home immensely.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Bless you and your family... I am so sorry for your loss...
Have a peaceful & sunshiny week...
Love,S

Related Posts with Thumbnails