Thursday, June 26, 2008

Matilda Jane Strikes Again!


I just realized that I forgot to announce my big news here! I am a new Matilda Jane Trunk Keeper for the Fall!!! I am so excited to sell for the company. I am completely smitten by them and the loveliness of the clothing. My girls wardrobe has become filled with their goodies.

I can't wait for Fall - we should see some sneak peaks of the line at the beginning of August with the Fall season starting August 23rd. I have already begun booking shows and can't wait for the fun selling season to begin!

So, we just received these lovely MJ dresses last week and had a lovely morning feeding the ducks and taking some pictures.










4 comments:

Jaci said...

That second-to-last pic should be in the MJ catalog.....GORGEOUS!

Kristi Pohl said...

you can sell the clothes and take the pics for the web site too!

beyond adorable....

Aunt Sandy said...

They are soooo darn cute -

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats on being a trunk keeper - how fun! We'd be financially sunk if I did that! LOL

I agree with Jaci about that pic too - so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails