Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Acts of Sewing...

..so, 2 more aprons, 2 more bags..I think I am getting the hang of this now and I can whip these puppies up quite quickly. The hardest part is picking out the fabric. One apron and bag went to our 13 year old Mother's Helper next door. She is also a sewer and just loved them and thought I did a good job! The other apron and bag are going to Indiana with me this week.

Horrible pictures..I was in a hurry, my ISO was set wrong on my camera for inside shots...didn't change it...this is whatcha got...sucks...but you get the idea.





(I have to say that I love this Smitten Kitten Fabric from Alexander Henry and plan on making both girls a skirt out of it.)

Not much sewing this next week as I am taking a much needed vacation. When I get back, I will be rested up to dive into a few dress projects for the girls though...oh, and that Amy Butler bag too.

1 comment:

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

You're a natural! I like the fabric combos you put together.

seriously, sscd...;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails