After a 4 day weekend in New Orleans I am exhausted yet rested and now know these 10 things..
1. Denise at Matilda Jane outdid herself this season. Just wait until you see the Spring line.
2. I am too old to go to New Orleans.
3. I cannot stay-up until 5am, drink hurricanes, give beads to strange men or show my boobies anymore(not that I ever did..but I am just saying that it is NOT going to happen anymore)
4. I would like a part-time job at Cafe du Monde so I can live on Cafe au lait and beignets for the rest of my life. Oh sweet Jesus - I need more beignets.
5. Creole and seafood - not good food choices for a sick pregnant woman.
6. Vampires do still exist.
7. I have really good girlfriends - what would I have done without Rachel, Amber and Beckie.
8. It is always nice to take a little break from real life, cooking, laundry and cleaning.
9. There are places in the country above zero degrees in January.
10. I am too old to go to New Orleans(did I say that already). I have no problem leaving that fun to the 20's segment of the population. Please, go and enjoy and don't forget to show your boobies - they are much perkier than mine.