Monday, June 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, June 15th

(a good blogging and shopping friend of mine at House of Estrogen introduced me to the Simple Woman's Daybook blog as a great way to start the week - so I thought I would give it a good try to keep me organized and focus for each week ahead.)

For Today...

Outside my window... the sun is rising and it is going to be beautiful today

I am thinking... that I shouldn't still be drinking a pot of coffee every morning

I am thankful for... a refreshing weekend and that my Aunt took my girls overnight

From the kitchen... coffee - lots of it

I am wearing... my too small jammies with my belly hanging out - sexy.

I am creating... a Target shopping list.

I am going... to shower soon and find something that fits

I am reading... oh yeah, gotta start that Summer reading.

I am hoping... that the girls like swimming lessons this morning

I am hearing... Esther singing to herself, what can't that child sleep past 6am?

Around the house... I NEED to get my porch done. Help.

One of my favorite things...coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week....Swimming lessons - all week.

Here is a picture that I am sharing...

To read more Daybook posts or learn how to participate, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

What a great way to start a week! Wish I were there to help you with your porch. If it's not done by August - I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you're doing the daybook posts!!! :) Good luck with the swim lessons and porch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails