Thursday, June 25, 2009

We're blowing this pop stand...


The girlies and I are leaving on a jet plane...don't know when we'll be back again.

Okay, we'll be home in 10 days.

Off to Indiana because my large pregnant body really needs more heat and humidity.


I am leaving the girlies for the weekend to go have a 40th birthday party with 9 of my closest high school girl friends. I will try not to do too many shots. Geesh, I hope I am not the only pregnant 40 year old there...wouldn't that be embarrassing.

Let's hope little Miss doesn't arrive while we are on vacation. Wait, are there hospitals in Indiana?

If I decided not to check-in with you. Have a happy 4th and have a cold one on me.
xoxo,t

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Have a GREAT trip! I just love those pink & yellow ruffles...I keep eyeing them on the website...I have SO little $ right now for clothes...but they are SO darn cute! Sorry, I digress...have a wonderful time & enjoy celebrating your 40th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails