Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Because it really is all about you...

As requested by my loyal reader...here is a shameless self-portrait of me wearing my "May Spring" Hat. Please note that in Minnesota we don't need no fancy smancy Easter bonnets or lovely traditional Spring Hats. Here in the North Country, May is the month when we wear polar fleece from L.L. Bean with a lovely Spring floral motif.

Enjoy...


...and totally off topic...but did anyone else just cry like a baby when David Cook sang "The first time ever I saw your Face" on American Idol last night...or was it just me?

4 comments:

ginny said...

Love the picture! don't watch Am Idol, but do you know who left on dancing with the stars!!

Unknown said...

I don't know about you other northerners, but at this northerner's house it is still hockey season-playoffs you know!
The hat is adorable!We need to see more pics of you Tracy!

Melanie said...

i don't watch idol, but i dig your hat!

Anonymous said...

I watch Idol love David Cook!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails