Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Update with Tracy...

1. Donut is still safe at home unfortunately. "Hope" has not reappeared this week and our neighborhood watch program in still in place. I did let Donut out on Friday, but he did come back. It was sad. Donut did catch 4 mice in the house this week though - yes, I love Fall. So we will keep him for his usefulness.

2. Eloise's teacher still won't really talk to me. Special. I will just pretend she is shy.

3. I mailed a birthday card to my nephew with the wrong name on the card. How is that for making your birthday special. I will either blame in on my daughters, my baby brain, or the fact my nephews have never come to visit me so I get them confused at times.(subtle hint)

4. I have seen this video on a few other blogs this past week - it is Oprah's kick-off party dance to one of my favorite songs. I do not watch Oprah, I would like to watch Oprah, but my kids do not allow it. Please watch this video - if you haven't already. It is very inspiring and makes me happy. Kind of like Happy Gum.

5. We went to Esther's school pizza social on Friday night. Jed was uncomfortable because he was the only one with his shirt tucked in and he noticed there were no white men in suits.anywhere. It was glorious. Within 1 hour, Jed no longer had his shirt tucked in either. Go Jed.


xoxo,t

4 comments:

Amanda M. said...

Astrid is SO beautiful. SO beautiful.
I am glad to hear Donut is still around. And the entire Hope story still makes me laugh every single time it pops into my head. You rock, Tracy. You really need to write a book. In all your spare time, you know?

Kristi Pohl said...

Loving Astrid's outfit, who is she wearing???? And that picture of Esther is beyond cute, she looks like a little Southern belle...

Tracy said...

Astrid is wearing Tea. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, I think Astrid is going to look like Esther's twin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails