Monday, August 3, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook Aug 3...


For Today,August 3,2009...

Outside my window... Sunny day coming after a storming night. I love the evening rain.

I am thankful for... Still on a "high" here with my babymoon and vicodin. I love everyone.

From the kitchen...I need a separate posts for this - but NOTHING. I have AMAZING friends and neighbors and dinner has been delivered DAILY for a week. Seriously. I am just beside myself with warmth and friendship here. I need to have babies evidently.

I am wearing... NORMAL pajamas. Love it.

I am reading... Julie and Julia by Julie Powell. FANTASTIC!!(still)

I am hoping... For lots of fun this week with my mom. :)

I am creating...in my mind, the nursery. I really should get started on that.

Around the house...Happy house/clean house.

One of my favorite things... Coffee more than ever.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Visiting with my Mom and Jack, lots of playing. Catching up on my Matilda Jane work.

Here is a picture that I am sharing with you... digging the hats.

Photobucket

To read more Daybook posts or to learn how to participate visit The Simple Woman's Daybook...and Grandmother wren during the Summer.

2 comments:

Grandmother Wren said...

She is So Beautiful! What a blessed way to begin my morning - the pictures of your new baby girl make me all misty eyed.

Love the nursing post further down the page too - even though it's been over 30 years since my own baby was nursed -
well, some memories never, ever leave you.
God bless you, your lovely girls - and vicoden!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just loving your Astrid pics! She is a love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails