Thursday, August 7, 2008

100 things about Me...

...as a continuation of my 100 things about me post...I will continue to try to get to 100 things. Evidently this isn't that interesting to all my readers, but I am doing it anyway to amuse myself. Thank you for bearing with me.

36. I have big feet and wear a size 9..and a 10 in my running shoes. At least I know I will not fall over.
37. I spent 2 hours by myself yesterday going to antique stores.
38. I love to laugh and need to find more reasons to
39 If I could marry any celebrity that I wanted to, it would be Matt Lauer
40. If I were shallow and could marry any celebrity I wanted to, it would be Matthew McConaughey.
41. If I were a lesbian and could marry any celebrity that I wanted, it would be Jaclyn Smith.
42. If I were a lesbian and shallow and could marry any celebrity I wanted to, it would be Gwen Stefani.
43. I am glad I am not a lesbian or shallow and am married to Jed.
44. I like foam pillows and sleep with 2.
45. I grind my own beans.
46. I don't like to swim.
47. I can swim and swim well, just don't like it.
48. I am making my kids go to swim lessons this Summer.
49. The best vacation I ever took was to Turkey - 3 weeks of bliss and beauty.
50.

...sorry, gotta run...more later...
xoxo, t

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey girl! Loved meeting you in Nashville! Are you sure about Matthew? Are you willing to live with wacky tobaccy and bongo drums? ;) Your girls are gorgeous!

Kristi Pohl said...

why would you want to marry a celebrity?

I will tell you my choices over wine some night...

Related Posts with Thumbnails