Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still catching up...


I don't have time to say anything brilliant this week..well, not that I usually do, but I like to think I do, but I probably don't, but I usually just ramble about silly things.

For those of you that know me well, my bedtime is at 10:20 every night. I haven't been in bed at 10:20 in a week and my whole body is trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Anyway, to keep you occupied until I return to my brilliant blogging self..here is sweet Eloise is a lovely Wati dress..I really think it was made for her. Look at her little attitude..my word I am in trouble.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

gorgeous girl. fab dress!

miss you!

Anonymous said...

Miss Eloise you are simply beautiful!!!!! Love Auntie Amy

ginny said...

And look at those shoes! Darling pictures. And YOU, get some sleep!! I also love the picture of the day - Esthers expression is funny:)

Heather said...

i definitely agree that the dress was made for eloise! simply gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails