Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just to be fair...


..and I am still not talking..well, I can tell ya anything and everything ya want to know about Matilda Jane...but yep, that is about it.

I can tell you that I think I really like this new gig - because over the past 5 days I have make like 100 new friends. Women are so amazing.

Anyway, in place of words...here is Miss Esther in some new Misha Lulu..darn she is cute..I think this set is made for her too.

Maybe I am just being a bit quiet this week as I know my Eloise starts kindergarten in a few days..and I am having trouble thinking about that just yet.

xoxo,t

4 comments:

Jaci said...

Esther is a cutie-patootie as always.

Hang in there Mom, you'll be fine when Kindergarten starts - especially when you see how much fun Eloise is having there!

ginny said...

My gosh, Eloise has been involved in daycare, preschool etc. - this just means soon she'll be a teenager (I can hardly wait for those years so I will know the true meaning of COOL MOM!) then off to college for a life of her own! WOW - look at all that's going to happen in the next 13 years. Before you know it your baby will be 40! I know you will have pictures to document all of this. It's ok to shed a tear.

my hope my faith my love said...

ESTHER is adorable she looks so cute in that set. I need to get my hands on some matilda jane for my DD.

Heather said...

precious esther!!! don't you just love being a mommy to girls :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails