Friday, January 15, 2010

Brownie Smile....


I volunteered to be the Cookie Mom for Eloise's Daisy Troop since I didn't have enough going on in my life.

I am actually enjoying it though - because it gives me the opportunity to tell more people what to do - other than my own family of course.

I miss being a boss. I like being a boss. I like having power. I have control issues.

Cookie sales start tomorrow, January 16th and my thighs are very excited.

Because I am a whore for sales, and Eloise wants to desperately win the damned stuffed panda bear - email me at tracymorrison[at]comcast[dot]net and Eloise will hook you up with cookies. I am happy to mail them to you, or you can ask for them to be donated to our local food shelf.

Have a great weekend.

xoxo,t

p.s. My lovely friend Michelle has organized a group of ladies to auction some of our girls clothing on eBay. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to charities helping in Haiti. Please search eBay auctions for LOVE FOR HAITI and bid! You will see more items going up for sale over the next week..and/or please join us with your own auctions also.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Good luck with the cookie mom gig... you're on the easy part now. Check out the end...

http://houseofestrogen.typepad.com/house_of_estrogen/2009/02/dday.html

and
http://houseofestrogen.typepad.com/house_of_estrogen/2009/03/four-hours.html

Anonymous said...

why yes, we would like some cookies...

I'll make a list. You're sure you want to mail them?

jill R said...

My thighs are flapping in happiness too!

I promised our big order to another friend, how about one for the shelter though? I'll email you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails