Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Apple Brown Betty...


...so this is what I made for desert last night...YUMMY! It's so easy that I think even my mom can make it.

The recipe is from one of my favorite Bloggers - The Pioneer Woman

She is an amazing lady - I want to be just like her when I'm 39...oh wait...did I already have that birthday..oh well..she is super cool! I suggest making her one of your favs and reading her daily!

I also want you all to know that I purchased Reddi-whip as the desert topping. I have never purchased this product before, and my girls were very intrigue and excited for the rich creaminess coming right out of a can! I was also a really good mom and squirted it directly into their months...this is an experience all little kids deserve. :-)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

tracy, all your yummy recipes are sabotaging my diet!

Jaci said...

Seriously girl! How do you stay so skinny? I also like Redi-Whip straight from the can.....yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails