Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's in Mommy's bag?

So, I was attempting to make the transition from my Winter bag to my Summer bag yesterday. I didn't realize how much loot I carry sometimes...and what a complete disaster my bag gets to be. As moms we need lots of stuff with us...so thank goodness for fashionable and functional handbags.

First off - my Winter bag of choice - a Joey bag from Matilda Jane Clothing - LOVE it and received SOOO many compliments - it serves me well - great size, machine washable - so damn cute. Perhaps it could use some interior pockets for better organization - but if you know me, I'm really not all about organization.

Okay...ready - here goes...this is my bag just dumped upside down...look at all of the goodies..

...and here it is "organized" by category..


..the snack section..old goldfish, new goldfish, raisins, granola bars, wet wipes for clean-up...and a plate - why in the heck do I have a plate in my purse? I guess I am all proper-like when it comes to serving my kids snacks...

...the hair accessory section - not sure why these are in here...but you never know when you many need a headband or ginormous bow...

...the crumbs/change/wrappers at the bottom of my bag..

... the paperwork section...blank paper(not sure why as I never remember to carry a pen), receipts that can't be read anymore, an anniversary card, keys, phone, gymnastics schedule, a Parenting magazine(not sure why - for reference while I'm out of the house parenting I guess)..oh, no that is not it - I "accidentally" swiped this from Dr. office...

...my wallet - which if you saw the inside, it looks something like the rest of the bag...but it is Oilily...

...the pee accident section(not for me) - for the rare Esther pee accident - everyone must carry a change of pants, a plastic bag for the pee clothes, and new undies - our undies of choice are so cute by Small Paul - we get them here at Izzy and Ash ...

..oh, and what's this??? Can it be a long lost Kinder Chocolate from Germany from my good friend Heidi - oh man, I thought Jed had eaten all of these...sorry folks...gotta go now...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails