Sunday, April 6, 2008

They Grow so Fast...

Reason #34589767 when it's okay for a Mom to cry...

...look at our big girl riding her Two-Wheeler!

Here she comes!


Expertly steering around a puddle..

..."hey Mom, look at me!"...


Yelling to Esther on the front steps to clap for her...

...and there she goes...


Circled back to tell me that she can't believe she really did it...(look at that proud little smile)


...with tears running down my face, I put the camera down, rushed over to give her hugs and kisses...she pushed me away with an embarrassed smile and said "mooooommmm - not out here" Oh my, they do grow up too fast. :-)

Jed is already picking out her Motorcycle....

3 comments:

Peggy Marino said...

Tell Eloise how proud we are that she is riding a two wheel bike. I don't quite remember how old I was when I learned, but I do remember that I walked my bike up and down the street while I was learning. We Love You. Aunt Peggy, Uncle Tony and Sadie

Kristi Pohl said...

...and the next thing you know she will want to ride all the way around the block BY HERSELF thank you, and then she will want to cross the street, and then she will be jumping in the car heading out on her honeymoon!

Charlie will be outgrowing his dirt bike before we know it, shall we just save it for her?

Gail said...

Yes, that "not here" hug, isn't it sad. I look forward to the day when my kids will hug me in public again

Love Aunt Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails