Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Princess Farmer...



When I was little, I wanted to be a lawyer or work at Dairy Queen. It was a tough road to accomplish either and very confusing for me to pick which path to follow.

Eloise has always had big dreams - when I ask her what she wants to be when she is older, she says she wants to be a baker, drive an ice cream truck, do ebay and be a mom to twin babies.

Esther wants to be Po, the red Teletubby. I think she must know a heck of a lot more than the rest of us as Po must be filthy rich doing that job...and it's got to be a lot of fun too!

Me? When I grow-up I want to be a mommy, grandmommy, photographer, baker, cook, sewer, and the Queen of the ebay Universe....but being a Princess Farmer does look like more fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails