Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is Jed...

So, I told you that I would eventually post about Jed...my husband..yes, that Jed...they guy who doesn't bring me flowers on our anniversary...

Jed is a motorcyclist - an avid one...and I love him for that...it's his passion...and I love him for that. Jed taught me to ride 9 years ago, and bought me a motorcycle...and I love him for that. Now after 6 years of pregnancy and motherhood, my bike is under a thick coating of dust in the garage, and Jed never asks me about it...and I love him for that.

Jed has been training Motorcyle Safety in the State of Minnesota for 8 years, and as the State's Chief Trainer for 6. This Spring he started his own business and opened up his own Motorcyle Training School...Rider Academy. This week, amid all of the snow, cold and wind...he opened....and I love him for that. MY new job is being his poorly paid professional photographer...but I love him for that too.

Here are some shots from my first unpaid professional photography gig this weekend...

This is Jed...





..and these are not, Jed...but some of the better pictures I took..





...and these are his other unpaid employees moving cones for him...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails