Monday, April 28, 2008

Four Things About Me...



..I saw this on another blog and since I am lacking cute pics of the girls today, I thought I would tell you all a bit about myself...

Four Places I go over and over:
1. Preschool
2. Target
3. The Post Office
4. Consignment shopping

Four Movies I have watched more than 4 times each:
1. Cousins
2. Sound of Music
3. Wizard of Oz
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral

Four Places I have Lived:
1. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2. Medford, Oregon
3. Camarillo, California
4. New Castle, Indiana

Four TV Shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Sisters and Brothers
4. HGTV Househunters

Four Places I have been:
1. Istanbul, Turkey
2. Sharm el Skeikh, Egypt
3. Phuket, Thailand
4. Prague, The Czech Republic

Four People Who email me Regularly:
1. My Mom
2. Kris from Florida
3. Kristi P.
4. Melanie :-)

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Sushi
2. Salads - any and all except w/poppyseed dressing..
3. Bun Cha Gio (Vietnamese noodle salad)
4. Fries from The Nook

Four Places I would Like to Visit:
1. Bora Bora
2. Vietnam
3. Kenya
4. Argentina

Four Things I'm looking forward to in 2008:
1. Eloise starting Kindergarten
2. The Presidential Election
3. Turning 40
4. A vacation(a girl can dream...)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

fun! i am going to do this on my blog today too!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails