Friday, April 18, 2008

Just because they are cute...

Some loyal readers(yeah, all 4 of you) have requested more pictures of the girls....and hey, they are so darn cute, who can blame you for asking for more pics...so here goes..these were taken the other day, when it actually reached 70 degrees in Minnesota..but you can still see how brown everything is around here..

Enjoy...(oh, and I'm using my new 70-300 lens again...not great results this time as it was bright sunlight...I need to learn how to compensate for that...Rome wasn't built in a day)

Oh, the outfits are from Mish Mish(dare I tell you from last season's collection) - but it's a great reasonably price boutique brand...I buy mine from Dragonfliesandladybugs

I asked them to hug and act like they loved each other...

This is my favorite - I think it is frame worthy...

So Big....

I love this little smirk...

Excuse me, I burped...

My favorite picture of the day..my fav smile of hers...

Fabulous pic for me - my 1st non-blurry action shot...and Eloise looks so darn cute!

In the double swing singing songs to each other...

There always has to be one picture of "mom, stop taking my picture" - oh, but Eloise, must I remind you that there is a chocolate reward at the end of this photo session...

So, they started running down the alley away from me...I hate it when I am outnumbered..

Esther, telling me to stop - you can see Eloise running swiftly in the background...

Still walking away from me - I'll show them and keep taking pictures anyway...no chocolate for them today!

2 comments:

Aunt Sandy said...

5:30 AM - am I reading this right? Wow I didn't think you did things that early!
Oh those pictures of Eloise (& of course Esther) are great but as they get older I don't even think the chocolate will do it. I'm fighting all the time to try and get family pictures so my kids (& grand kids) will remember me - the thing about going before them...ya know

Melanie said...

GORGEOUS!

and lol about your 5:30 am post... you have to go read my blog... i mentioned YOU regarding your early bird/non-night owl status.

Related Posts with Thumbnails